B Cador: July 2017
Our Y6 children have been reflecting on their science teaching and learning this year.
This is what they said they enjoyed:
- Designing and making periscopes — with cross curricular links to art, maths, history, DT and literacy — light
- Shadow puppets — light
- Making an alarmed box — electricity
- Heart dissection / making blood smoothies — heart and circulatory system
- Eggsperiments — osmosis — heart and circulatory system
- Skittles diffusion — heart and circulatory system
This is what they said about why they enjoyed their science
A huge thank you to Mrs Clarke for organising and delivering science of such high interest and quality.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
A big thank you to PCSO Sharon and PC Martin for coming to see us this week. They told us all about the people they help and talked about all the equipment. PC Martin demonstrated the lights and sirens on the police car. Thank you, from Little...
An amazing week in Base 3 this week. I have been so proud of how hard the children have worked, how well they have improved their work over the week and the thought and effort which is going into everything they do.Our English work this week has seen us writing about a character stuck in a classroom wanting to be outside and free in his safe place, based on Dylan from My Name is River by Emma...
Thank you for the lovely messages on our Facebook page and emailed to school. This lovely card was also received this afternoon following the announcement of the Community Award being given to school. Take care and feel...