B Cador: July 2017
Our Y6 children have been reflecting on their science teaching and learning this year.
This is what they said they enjoyed:
- Designing and making periscopes — with cross curricular links to art, maths, history, DT and literacy — light
- Shadow puppets — light
- Making an alarmed box — electricity
- Heart dissection / making blood smoothies — heart and circulatory system
- Eggsperiments — osmosis — heart and circulatory system
- Skittles diffusion — heart and circulatory system
This is what they said about why they enjoyed their science
A huge thank you to Mrs Clarke for organising and delivering science of such high interest and quality.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Well done to Base 1 and 2 for a lovely Nativity performance yesterday afternoon. Great singing and fantastic story telling and a very happy audience of mums, dads, aunties, uncles and grandparents. We look forward to tonight's...
Mr Rob Vine (Chair of Wrenbury and District RBL) has popped into school to tell us we raised a fantastic £104.45 this year for the RBL Poppy Appeal. The District raised a grand total of £4250. Well done and a huge thank you to all who bought a poppy or made a...
Many thanks to all of the children (supported by their families) for coming along to the Wingate Centre's Christmas Fair to sing this afternoon. The children sang three of this year's Nativity songs and 'Vive le Vent' (The French version of 'Jingle Bells') beautifully before being joined by those watching to sing 'We wish you a Merry Christmas'. Your contribution...