B Cador: July 2017
Our Y6 children have been reflecting on their science teaching and learning this year.
This is what they said they enjoyed:
- Designing and making periscopes — with cross curricular links to art, maths, history, DT and literacy — light
- Shadow puppets — light
- Making an alarmed box — electricity
- Heart dissection / making blood smoothies — heart and circulatory system
- Eggsperiments — osmosis — heart and circulatory system
- Skittles diffusion — heart and circulatory system
This is what they said about why they enjoyed their science
A huge thank you to Mrs Clarke for organising and delivering science of such high interest and quality.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Wooah- a little warm today. We completed a few circuits and then enjoyed a lovely meditation session- we went to a beach where the sea was lapping at our toes, it was...
The school can't thank FOWS and Friends of St Margaret's (and the village community) enough for hosting two fantastic community events — the Village Quiz and Fun In A Field — to raise funds for village organisations. Along with the sale of Sports Day refreshments, the fundraising contributions to school currently total £2,413. What a fantastic amount raised in just over 2 months...
Wrenbury has a 'Compassionate Community' and the school is actively involved in it.Enjoy this lovely photo of Max and Olivia who regularly top up the feeders outside the Doctor's Surgery to attract small birds to come and feed, providing something lovely and calming for the patients to watch, whilst in the waiting...