B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
In school yesterday afternoon we worked really hard on our outdoor space by School House.We cleared a LOT of weeds and ivy out of the flower bed and even managed to plant some radishes. Later in the week we will be tidying it further and planting some salad leaves ready for a nice summer salad at the end of term.What exhausting but satisfying work. Well done...
Happy birthday to Annabel who was 8 last Friday! We hope you had a lovely day Annabel. What a great birthday cake! You look like you're really happy with your gymnastic bars — I'm sure you've been doing lots of practicing in the sunny...
Olly was a big 5 on Friday, and although he couldn't celebrate with his friends he had a great time! We hired a bouncy castle for the garden and he and his brothers bounced all day! Happy Birthday Olly — what a great birthday you had! Oh to be 5 again! Mrs Cador (Thanks for sharing...