B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
A huge thank you to Broomhall Chapel members and our own school families for donating food as part of a Harvest donation to the Nantwich Foodbank to support our more vulnerable families. All our families in receipt of Free School Meals (not universal FSM for YR-2) have been offered and received Food Bank Vouchers to support them across the half term break, should they need the additional...
A few more photos of us exploring the pumpkins. Well done Little Wrens for settling into school life over the last 8 weeks. Have a restful half...
Well done, Base 5 we have made it to half term after a very successful few weeks. Everyone has come back to school working extremely hard in everything that they have done.This week we've worked hard with mental calculations, descriptive writing and timelines in history about the Industrial Revolution. We have finished the week with a nice calm activity making ourselves calm jars to have in...