B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
What a fabulous effort the children have made with their homework this term — well done everyone! We all enjoyed seeing examples of some of the work produced by Base 1 to Base 5. There were great 3D models, fantastic writing and some super photos of experiences the children had enjoyed. Thank you for all your hard work and engagement...
This week, we flipped pancakes, talked about who we love, spotted signs of spring on our Wrenbury walks, enjoyed lots of time in our outdoor environment and even managed to fit in stay and play sessions each morning! It was lovely to catch up with all our families and share an insight into nursery life and of course talk about your little stars, they really do shine each and every day! What a...
Mrs Cador awarded lots of children from across the school certificates for 100% attendance since September. It's vital that all children are in school as much as possible and it is important that we recognise those children that have had full attendance. Well done. Children were also awarded Headteacher Awards for outstanding effort across the term.Well done to...