B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Little Wrens have celebrated World Book Day today. We have dressed up, done some beautiful paintings and made a reading den! This afternoon we were detectives looking for pictures on our...
I can't tell you how delighted I am to announce and share that Sarah (Goodwin) has topped her £10k fundraising target for school before we re-open on Monday, with £10,055.25 raised so far. Some of the monies raised have already been used to update teaching and learning resources from which all the children will benefit! Sarah — we can't thank you enough for the time and...
Nancy in Y4 has sketched these amazing eagle and Harpy eagle drawings — I thought you might like to see them. I'm absolutely blown away by our children and their individual talents; I feel very privileged to be able to share in their achievements and successes, whether it's in school or through their online learning at the moment. They really do brighten my day!Also...as nature lovers in...