B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Wooah- a little warm today. We completed a few circuits and then enjoyed a lovely meditation session- we went to a beach where the sea was lapping at our toes, it was...
The school can't thank FOWS and Friends of St Margaret's (and the village community) enough for hosting two fantastic community events — the Village Quiz and Fun In A Field — to raise funds for village organisations. Along with the sale of Sports Day refreshments, the fundraising contributions to school currently total £2,413. What a fantastic amount raised in just over 2 months...
Wrenbury has a 'Compassionate Community' and the school is actively involved in it.Enjoy this lovely photo of Max and Olivia who regularly top up the feeders outside the Doctor's Surgery to attract small birds to come and feed, providing something lovely and calming for the patients to watch, whilst in the waiting...