B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Yesterday morning, I warmly welcomed Susan Cowley and her daughter Samantha in to school. Mrs Cowley had contacted me a while ago, following the sad news of her son Ian Cowley's death. Ian was a popular and much loved resident in the village of Wrenbury and his passing away in the autumn saddened the community and those who knew and loved him. He lived in and loved Wrenbury very much and...
Well done to all of the children who have worked exceptionally hard to receive an award this week.Our house team winner this week is red team, they have clearly been working hard towards gaining the greatest amount of team points.Base 2 have won the attendance this week with 98%, a very good effort. Let's all aim for 100% attendance after half term.Well done to all of the children at...
Please find attached my end of half term newsletter.Kind regards,Mrs...