B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
This week we wanted to share our science and artwork with you all.We have been learning about the circulatory system and, after making our blood smoothies, we have looked closer at what is in the blood, what carries it and what our key organs do within this system. We have combined this knowledge with art, using range of skills to create artwork which represents this system. This is something...
I thought I would share Base 2's outstanding portraits. Can you guess who they are? We sketched our faces and then used oil...
Base 5 it has been simply wonderful having your lovely faces back in the classroom, all refreshed and eager to learn. We have had a super first week back, filled with fun and obviously lots of learning! We have played maths games- you can see the tension on the children's faces; could they roll the digit they needed or would it lose the game for them? In our English we have begun our own...