B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Our EYFS children were all very busy yesterday spring cleaning, planting and playing.Thank you to Esme, Tori-Ann, Zac and Henry who helped Mrs Cador to plant up the new planters on the KS2 playground and the EYFS planters with violas and marigolds ready for some summer colour. Thank you to FOWS for providing the new planters. They make a positive difference to the school's...
The children in Base 4 have been getting creative and engaging their inner designers this first week back.We've been designing moving bridges, like the cantilever lift bridge in the village. We looked at different designs of moving bridge from around the world. We then designed and built our own designs. It was great to see the different designs the children came up with, including lift...
What a fantastic start to the term the Y3's have made! As part of their Africa — Ancient Egypt focus for the summer, we briefly looked at and discussed Tutankhamun's death mask before moving on to explore the ceramic masks of a contemporary artist, Kimmy Cantrell.We had a great few days of investigating his ideas, designing and creating our own in his style. We're really proud of...