B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
A huge thank you to Laura Y4 and Charlie Y3 (and their mum!) for thinking about all the staff working hard in school on such a hot day and bringing us a surprise ice-cream treat. You can imagine how delighted and grateful we all were!Many thanks and happy holidays,Bessa...
Oh Year 6- what can I say? You have been wonderful- I feel so very lucky to have been your teacher, each end every one of you is so very special and you all have such wonderful talents. I know that you will all shine , you have all worked so hard to reach you goals. I look at you now and am so proud of how far you have come. Well done. Your leavers' service was really touching- it is...
What a fabulous last week we had together in Base 1! The week started with a visit from Pear Tree school's reception class and Base 1 were fabulous hosts; the children showed our visitors around our village confidently and had a picnic lunch on the field. We were busy rehearsing for the year 6 leavers service throughout the week, all of the children supported the year 6 with their...