B Cador: July 2017
Thank you for making the time to enjoy your child's learning at our sharing afternoon this afternoon. It was lovely to see so many of you.
Here is a flavour of the lovely comments you made:
- Thank you once again for putting on another opportunity to allow the children to show us all of their work. It clearly demonstrates how hard the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School work for the children. Thank you!
- I am very pleased with the way X is progressing with her work. She loves all aspects of school.
- Thanks so much for the opportunity to see the wonderful work and progress that X has made during Year 6. A big congratulations all round!
- Lovely to see X's work and to see how much his writing has improved over the last year. A massive thanks to Mrs Francis and Mrs Clarke and also everyone else at the school for giving him a fantastic education and a great year 6. I know he is well prepared for high school.
- Lovely to see how J's writing has developed over the year, as well as all her other subjects. Great progress and interesting subject matter!
- Thanks so much for sharing my daughters' work with me today. It is all beautiful to look at. They have worked so hard this year. Thank you to all the staff for all that you do.
- X has shown a big change in his confidence in his writing this year. He has grown a lot as a person as well which has a lot to do with Mr Sargeant's understanding and helpfulness. Thank you.
- Fantastic to look through X's work. He has made great progress. He enjoyed showing me his books.
Please do join us on Thursday 3.30-4.30pm, if you were unable to make today.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
We've had a fabulous day in Base 1! We started off the day with some yoga which the children did brilliantly. We then talked and learnt all about how to be safe on the road- stop, look, listen, think! Later in the morning, our year 6 buddies came to help us write some instructions for how to cross the road. In the afternoon, our buddies taught us how to cross our pretend road and we talked...
We have completed our first Wrenbury Walk of the week. Lovely to see so many parents joining us. Don't forget your sponsorship forms and...
Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 enjoyed some tag rugby this morning where they used team work alongside their tag rugby skills to play a range of games.A big thank you to Katie for giving up her time to offer coaching to our KS2 children. The children all said how fantastic it...