B Cador: October 2017
Are you looking at your options for a primary school for your pre-schooler?
Have you thought about Wrenbury Primary School? If not, don't make that all important decision in haste!
We offer you and your family:
- a warm welcome;
- friendly and dedicated staff with high aspirations and expectations for all our children;
- creative and enthusiastic teachers who are highly successful in planning exciting topics which set pupils' curiosity alight and harness their desire to learn;
- a broad, exciting and enriched education;
- a school that puts the well-being of children at the heart of all that it does;
- a school described by its pupils as 'awesome', 'fabulous' and 'fantastic'.
- a school at the heart of its local community.
Come and see the exciting changes that have happened at Wrenbury. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Book in for a visit — we look forward to welcoming you.
Can't make the Open Days? Viewings of school are available at other times by contacting the office on 01270 685510.
Inspire, Aspire and Achieve at Wrenbury Primary School where we all matter.
Why not book in for a visit at Wrenbury Pre-School too — 01270 780778 — recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Thank you to all who stayed and played. Alongside the lovely, friendly get together to mark the start of the new school year, an extra £204 was raised to add to the FOWS fundraising pot to benefit all the...
What a fantastic number of children took part in this year's Summer Reading Challenge! Our children really are getting 'hooked on books' and becoming 'eager readers' — it's brilliant! Well done to all (and to their parents / carers for supporting them by taking them to Nantwich Library across the summer holiday).Let's see if even more can take part next...
Well done to all in Y4 who passed their Level 1 Bikeability during the two afternoon sessions this week and all the Y5s who successfully achieved their Level 2 with their safe road cycling!Certificates and badges will be given out in assembly on...