B Cador: October 2017
Are you looking at your options for a primary school for your pre-schooler?
Have you thought about Wrenbury Primary School? If not, don't make that all important decision in haste!
We offer you and your family:
- a warm welcome;
- friendly and dedicated staff with high aspirations and expectations for all our children;
- creative and enthusiastic teachers who are highly successful in planning exciting topics which set pupils' curiosity alight and harness their desire to learn;
- a broad, exciting and enriched education;
- a school that puts the well-being of children at the heart of all that it does;
- a school described by its pupils as 'awesome', 'fabulous' and 'fantastic'.
- a school at the heart of its local community.
Come and see the exciting changes that have happened at Wrenbury. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Book in for a visit — we look forward to welcoming you.
Can't make the Open Days? Viewings of school are available at other times by contacting the office on 01270 685510.
Inspire, Aspire and Achieve at Wrenbury Primary School where we all matter.
Why not book in for a visit at Wrenbury Pre-School too — 01270 780778 — recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
The results from the second Times Tables Rock Stars are in for this week!!Well done again to Aston (yellow) and Marbury (green) who were our winners for this week.The battle for next week will start on Monday...
What a lovely few days in Little Wrens 2 . We have been reading a wonderful book called 'Stardust', from this we have been focusing on space. We have painted our own planets after looking at pictures of the ones in our solar system- Saturn was the children's favourite. We used a range of materials to make different patterns, the allium head that we used made a wonderful pattern. We...
A very big welcome back must go to year 6, who have joined us in school for their final three weeks of primary school. It has been lovely to see all of your smiling faces and catch up with what you have been doing over lock down. We have already made a great start with some maths, SPAG and reading work alongside creating our own memories books for our time at Wrenbury Primary School. The year...