B Cador: October 2017
Are you looking at your options for a primary school for your pre-schooler?
Have you thought about Wrenbury Primary School? If not, don't make that all important decision in haste!
We offer you and your family:
- a warm welcome;
- friendly and dedicated staff with high aspirations and expectations for all our children;
- creative and enthusiastic teachers who are highly successful in planning exciting topics which set pupils' curiosity alight and harness their desire to learn;
- a broad, exciting and enriched education;
- a school that puts the well-being of children at the heart of all that it does;
- a school described by its pupils as 'awesome', 'fabulous' and 'fantastic'.
- a school at the heart of its local community.
Come and see the exciting changes that have happened at Wrenbury. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Book in for a visit — we look forward to welcoming you.
Can't make the Open Days? Viewings of school are available at other times by contacting the office on 01270 685510.
Inspire, Aspire and Achieve at Wrenbury Primary School where we all matter.
Why not book in for a visit at Wrenbury Pre-School too — 01270 780778 — recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
What a fabulous effort the children have made with their homework this term — well done everyone! We all enjoyed seeing examples of some of the work produced by Base 1 to Base 5. There were great 3D models, fantastic writing and some super photos of experiences the children had enjoyed. Thank you for all your hard work and engagement...
This week, we flipped pancakes, talked about who we love, spotted signs of spring on our Wrenbury walks, enjoyed lots of time in our outdoor environment and even managed to fit in stay and play sessions each morning! It was lovely to catch up with all our families and share an insight into nursery life and of course talk about your little stars, they really do shine each and every day! What a...
Mrs Cador awarded lots of children from across the school certificates for 100% attendance since September. It's vital that all children are in school as much as possible and it is important that we recognise those children that have had full attendance. Well done. Children were also awarded Headteacher Awards for outstanding effort across the term.Well done to...