B Cador: October 2017
Are you looking at your options for a primary school for your pre-schooler?
Have you thought about Wrenbury Primary School? If not, don't make that all important decision in haste!
We offer you and your family:
- a warm welcome;
- friendly and dedicated staff with high aspirations and expectations for all our children;
- creative and enthusiastic teachers who are highly successful in planning exciting topics which set pupils' curiosity alight and harness their desire to learn;
- a broad, exciting and enriched education;
- a school that puts the well-being of children at the heart of all that it does;
- a school described by its pupils as 'awesome', 'fabulous' and 'fantastic'.
- a school at the heart of its local community.
Come and see the exciting changes that have happened at Wrenbury. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Book in for a visit — we look forward to welcoming you.
Can't make the Open Days? Viewings of school are available at other times by contacting the office on 01270 685510.
Inspire, Aspire and Achieve at Wrenbury Primary School where we all matter.
Why not book in for a visit at Wrenbury Pre-School too — 01270 780778 — recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
We are all beginning to feel a little sadness about our year 6 pupils leaving us but what a lovely surprise they received this morning. Freya kindly made them a very special garden, filled with lovely flowers and stones- this really made them smile; what a kind thing to do. Thank you...
WOW! The summer fair raised a fantastic £1873.26 on Saturday with an additional £200 donated by the village shop.A huge thank you to FOWS and all who supported to raise such an amazing amount to help us continue to offer the very best for our children at Wrenbury. Many, many thanks for the very generous donation too — much appreciated. What a wonderful community we belong to!...
My goodness — we couldn't be more proud of Max and Harley; they have been the most wonderful news readers! The children all cheered and thanked the boys for their interesting and engaging assemblies, speaking of their favourite memories which included: women's football, the red moon, solar eclipses and cricket! Max and Harley, thank you so much — you will be greatly missed but I know...
St Margaret's Church