B Cador: October 2017
Are you looking at your options for a primary school for your pre-schooler?
Have you thought about Wrenbury Primary School? If not, don't make that all important decision in haste!
We offer you and your family:
- a warm welcome;
- friendly and dedicated staff with high aspirations and expectations for all our children;
- creative and enthusiastic teachers who are highly successful in planning exciting topics which set pupils' curiosity alight and harness their desire to learn;
- a broad, exciting and enriched education;
- a school that puts the well-being of children at the heart of all that it does;
- a school described by its pupils as 'awesome', 'fabulous' and 'fantastic'.
- a school at the heart of its local community.
Come and see the exciting changes that have happened at Wrenbury. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Book in for a visit — we look forward to welcoming you.
Can't make the Open Days? Viewings of school are available at other times by contacting the office on 01270 685510.
Inspire, Aspire and Achieve at Wrenbury Primary School where we all matter.
Why not book in for a visit at Wrenbury Pre-School too — 01270 780778 — recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Wow, what a week! This week we have been very, very lucky to have our incredible local artist Sarah Capper from Doodleicous art join us. We started our project this week by learning how she became an artist with her own business. The children were inspired by Sarah, wowed by her artwork and intrigued by the business side of art too. The children explored some of the art, looked at past sketch...
Little Wrens took part in 'International Dough Disco Day' last week. Schools across the globe joined in and we received a certificate for...
Base 3 and 5 were lucky enough to have a special virtual visitor in class this afternoon. Lucy from Chester Zoo spoke to the classes about the different animals that live in the rainforests and how deforestation is affecting them. We all found it really interesting especially the parts about the snakes, orang-utans and jaguars! The children asked some fantastic questions about conservation and...