B Cador: October 2017
Are you looking at your options for a primary school for your pre-schooler?
Have you thought about Wrenbury Primary School? If not, don't make that all important decision in haste!
We offer you and your family:
- a warm welcome;
- friendly and dedicated staff with high aspirations and expectations for all our children;
- creative and enthusiastic teachers who are highly successful in planning exciting topics which set pupils' curiosity alight and harness their desire to learn;
- a broad, exciting and enriched education;
- a school that puts the well-being of children at the heart of all that it does;
- a school described by its pupils as 'awesome', 'fabulous' and 'fantastic'.
- a school at the heart of its local community.
Come and see the exciting changes that have happened at Wrenbury. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Book in for a visit — we look forward to welcoming you.
Can't make the Open Days? Viewings of school are available at other times by contacting the office on 01270 685510.
Inspire, Aspire and Achieve at Wrenbury Primary School where we all matter.
Why not book in for a visit at Wrenbury Pre-School too — 01270 780778 — recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
We're halfway through a very busy half term, but there's no let up in the effort and energy Base 4 are putting into their learning.This week, we spent some time looking at the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development and explored some of the challenges which the world faces between now and 2030. We started by being told to draw a picture, but Mr Lindop had not given enough crayons...
We have had a lovely busy week of learning in Base 1. We have enjoyed retelling and reliving our village trip from last week and have even made our own mini Wrenbury using junk modelling materials! The reception children have also drawn their own story maps and written a recount, they worked so hard on them and made me very proud. This week we have also been learning about 'good health and...
Well done to all of the children who have received an ACHIEVE award this week. A great final week of this half term. All of Base 2 managed to achieve the award this week, super work this half term.Another week of super readers, well done to all of the children who are pushing themselves with their reading! Our veg detective this week is Issac for checking to see if the plants had enough water...