B Cador: December 2019
Christmas at Wrenbury has well and truly started:
- We've sung for Aston WI; at the Wingate Centre's Christmas Winter Wonderland and to our friends at Wrenbury Nursing Home;
- We've hosted a Christmas Fair with the generous support and organisation of FOWS and raised over £1000 for school;
- Children in Y2 have enjoyed a visit to Broomhall Chapel to meet the Nativity characters;
- Base 1 and 2 have led this year's school nativity with their singing and performance of The Inn-spectors;
- Little Wrens, joined by Base 1, have sung Christmas songs for parents
and that is all before we begin our countdown to Christmas in our final week
- KS2 lead a Christmas Carol Service at St Margaret's on Tuesday evening at 6pm, where they will sing a collection of traditional carols — all are welcome to join us!
- We have our Christmas Lunch, ably prepared by Mrs Warner and Mrs Speed, on Wednesday
- Wednesday is also our day for Christmas jumpers and Christmas party fun.
Then, there are only two more busy days to go before we break up for the Christmas holiday and hopefully, at some point, a well-earned rest before an exciting new year begins!
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Well done Team Wrenbury on another week of achievements! We have celebrated our 'star achievers' again this week and congratulated Base 2 for having the highest attendance for last week in school, even despite the various bugs, coughs and colds that we inevitably have to contend with at this time of year- so well done.Also super news for yellow team- earning the most team points for the...
Please find attached the Annual Governor's Reports to Parents...
Another busy week has flown by in Base 3. This week, we were amazed by water! We began learning about the water cycle by drinking water that was billions of years old! The water we were drinking may have been sucked up by the trunk of a woolly mammoth or even supped Tutankhamun! The children loved the thought of this and we then learnt about the water cycle — the best recycling system! This...