B Cador: December 2019
Christmas at Wrenbury has well and truly started:
- We've sung for Aston WI; at the Wingate Centre's Christmas Winter Wonderland and to our friends at Wrenbury Nursing Home;
- We've hosted a Christmas Fair with the generous support and organisation of FOWS and raised over £1000 for school;
- Children in Y2 have enjoyed a visit to Broomhall Chapel to meet the Nativity characters;
- Base 1 and 2 have led this year's school nativity with their singing and performance of The Inn-spectors;
- Little Wrens, joined by Base 1, have sung Christmas songs for parents
and that is all before we begin our countdown to Christmas in our final week
- KS2 lead a Christmas Carol Service at St Margaret's on Tuesday evening at 6pm, where they will sing a collection of traditional carols — all are welcome to join us!
- We have our Christmas Lunch, ably prepared by Mrs Warner and Mrs Speed, on Wednesday
- Wednesday is also our day for Christmas jumpers and Christmas party fun.
Then, there are only two more busy days to go before we break up for the Christmas holiday and hopefully, at some point, a well-earned rest before an exciting new year begins!