B Cador: July 2018
Why do parents choose Wrenbury ?
Our parents tell us why on their Annual Report feedback:
- We have been delighted with how happy and settled X is at Wrenbury in such a small space of time. As a result, she is achieving and making fantastic progress. She came home from school this week and said, "I loved my learning today mum!" So thank you everyone at Wrenbury — it's a very special school indeed.
- X really enjoys school and has thoroughly enjoyed having Miss Phillips as his teacher. Thank you for all your support this year.
- Thank you so much for such a lovely report for X. She has loved learning and is eager to come to school every day and that is because of you. You inspire her learning every day and I love to hear of what she has done each day.
- We are absolutely thrilled with this report. X adores school and his teachers, and this is reflected in his attitude towards his school life and work. X has so much confidence and is willing to give anything a go. He is the complete opposite of the boy he was before Wrenbury. Thank you for all your hardwork that has gone into him this past year.
- Thank you Miss Phillips and Wrenbury Primary for all the effort you have put into helping X succeed and making her time at school an enjoyable, memorable one.
- We are very lucky to have a little boy who thoroughly enjoys school life.
- A lovely report outlining X's experience in Y3. She has loved it! Thank you!
- Thank you to the whole team at Wrenbury Primary School for all your efforts with X this year...X has certainly been inspired to learn. A fantastic team effort!
- We are really grateful for the supportive environment and inspiring teaching that X has received this year — thank you.
- We are so happy with X's progress this year. She always speaks positively about school, her teachers and her friends and is always excited to tell us what she has been doing. Thank you for making her first year amazing!
- We are delighted and encouraged to read X's progress in her reception year. In our opinion she could not have wished for a more supportive or well rounded teacher in Miss Pitchford, aided brilliantly by Mrs Griffin.
- We are incredibly grateful to all the staff involved in X's progress for the nurturing support and encouragement. We have every confidence that she is now ready to challenge herself further as she moves into Year 1. Thank you everyone!
And an email to Mrs Charlesworth after sharing afternoon today:
"I just wanted to say how I like the way Mrs Charlesworth uses resources available to her... I can really tell the difference in how she utilises so many resources we have around us to make her pupils learn so much more with hands-on fun, in addition to the theory behind it.
This year, we had the plants/flowers exploration, the bottles/plastic de-composing, the pig's heart dissection, the landsailers, the building of an engine, the naan bread cooking to name a few and the year is not over yet!
I feel she's a true asset to the Wrenbury team and I for one, am absolutely delighted she's going to be my son's teacher next year."
As Headteacher, I am very proud of ALL the team at Wrenbury. Every day, you inspire our children with fantastic learning opportunities, have high expectations that they will aspire to achieve their very best, be well rounded individuals and succeed! Like our parents, I think each and every one of you is amazing! Thank you!
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
We're halfway through a very busy half term, but there's no let up in the effort and energy Base 4 are putting into their learning.This week, we spent some time looking at the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development and explored some of the challenges which the world faces between now and 2030. We started by being told to draw a picture, but Mr Lindop had not given enough crayons...
We have had a lovely busy week of learning in Base 1. We have enjoyed retelling and reliving our village trip from last week and have even made our own mini Wrenbury using junk modelling materials! The reception children have also drawn their own story maps and written a recount, they worked so hard on them and made me very proud. This week we have also been learning about 'good health and...
Well done to all of the children who have received an ACHIEVE award this week. A great final week of this half term. All of Base 2 managed to achieve the award this week, super work this half term.Another week of super readers, well done to all of the children who are pushing themselves with their reading! Our veg detective this week is Issac for checking to see if the plants had enough water...