B Cador: June 2017
What a fantastic night the Sound and Wrenbury team had at this year's Townsports!
In our 2nd year, participating as a shared small school team in Group C, we came:
-Group C Track and Field: 2nd place overall winners
Here are our team's track results with particular achievements from the Wrenbury pupils:
- 1st place Y6 boys long jump — 3.45m : William
- 1st place Y6 boys hurdle : Charlie
- 1st place Y4 girls relay: Natalie and Alivia
- 1st place Y3 girls relay: Izabel and Orla
- 1st place Y4 boys beanbag: Harrison
- 1st place Y3 girls hurdles: Izabel
- 2nd place Y4 boys relay: Harrison
- 2nd place Y6 boys beanbag: Ollie
- 2nd place Y6 girls beanbag: Chloe
- 2nd place Y6 boys relay: Ollie, Ben Ha and Ben Ho
- 3rd place Y3 boys relay: Oliver
- 3rd place Y6 boys sprint: Charlie
- 3rd place Y6 girls hurdles: Chloe
- 4th place Y5 boys relay: Max
A big thank you to the whole team including the field eventers from Wrenbury — Max Y5, Charlotte Y5, William Y6 and Chloe Y6 — whose performances helped seal our overall 2nd place. We are so proud of you all!
A very big thank you to Miss Phillips for coordinating the team selection with our Sound School colleagues and for coordinating the whole team tonight alongside Mr Sargeant, Mrs Winward, Mrs Clarke and Mrs Heaton and to Mr Ellis (our Sportscape PE teacher) for his help on Monday night at the Cumberland sports ground.
Next year we should really look the part in our new kit! Good luck on Sunday Mr Whalley!
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
We have had a fantastic week in Base 4. We have enjoyed vocabulary building in English, exploring counting in multiples in maths, being researchers and designers in computing and composing in music. A very busy and enjoyable week. Enjoy your weekends and get plenty of...
Well done to all our award winners this week. Today we also celebrated our Bikeability award winners. Well done to Base 3 for winning the attendance award and to Yellow team for winning the house point...
What a wonderful treat we had this week. As part of Reaseheath's 100 year anniversary celebrations, we were invited to visit the college and take part in a special project. On this visit we learnt about their dairy; how cheese, butter and yogurts were made. We took a look at their kitchen and bakery and were in awe of the amazing cake decorations that the college student had made. Exploring...