B Cador: June 2017
A number of THANK YOUs are needed!
We would like to thank:
- 'Fun In a Field for a Fiver' event organisers where 1/4 of the profits will come to school. Do please support the event on Saturday. The children have the first slot at 2pm!
- Mr Whalley (one of our governors) for fundraising for Sports competition kits for our school teams at the forthcoming Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon. Please support by donating to his 'Just giving' page or send in a donation to school.
- Staff and FOWS for organising Film Night next Thursday after school. More information shortly.
- Mrs Goodwin (Olivia's mum), Mrs Waters (Xander's mum) and Mrs May (Harry's mum) for recent donations to support the teaching and learning in school including books and role play costumes.
- Mrs Heath (Ruby's mum) for volunteering to run a refreshment stall at our forthcoming Sports Day on 4th July.
- Mrs Griffin (EYFS TA) for the generous donation of the 'Wendy House', which has been reconstructed as 'The Shed' by Mr Cador and Mr Eaton in the EYFS outdoor area.
- Mrs Clarke (Iona's mum) for running our Gardening Club and encouraging our youngsters to be green fingered.
- Mrs Falding (Charlie and Laura's gran) for her donation of the book 'You wouldn't want to live without bees!'
- Mrs Midwinter (Charlie and Laura's mum) for helping with the 'Don't bin it tin it' collections. Do please keep sending them in — two full bins filled so far!
- Mr and Mrs Jones (Charlotte's grandparents) for regularly helping in Base 4
- Mrs Higham (a member of the community) for donating some non-fiction books for the library.
- All the staff at Wrenbury school for going the extra mile to make school a lovely, caring place for our pupils to learn.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
A very big welcome back must go to year 6, who have joined us in school for their final three weeks of primary school. It has been lovely to see all of your smiling faces and catch up with what you have been doing over lock down. We have already made a great start with some maths, SPAG and reading work alongside creating our own memories books for our time at Wrenbury Primary School. The year...
5, 4, 3, 2, 1....blast off!!! We have launched ourselves into space this week becoming superstar astronauts making our very own space station. The children enjoyed designing their own rockets using and naming various shapes. We have loved constructing rocket jet packs and control boards with our junk modelling, we then used these in our imaginative play. We watched a clip of a rocket launch...
Results from the Times Tables Rock Stars battle for the week beginning 22.6.2020 are in!!Well done to Aston (yellow) and Ravensmoor (blue) who are our winners this week. The next battle has already started for this...