B Cador: June 2017
A number of THANK YOUs are needed!
We would like to thank:
- 'Fun In a Field for a Fiver' event organisers where 1/4 of the profits will come to school. Do please support the event on Saturday. The children have the first slot at 2pm!
- Mr Whalley (one of our governors) for fundraising for Sports competition kits for our school teams at the forthcoming Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon. Please support by donating to his 'Just giving' page or send in a donation to school.
- Staff and FOWS for organising Film Night next Thursday after school. More information shortly.
- Mrs Goodwin (Olivia's mum), Mrs Waters (Xander's mum) and Mrs May (Harry's mum) for recent donations to support the teaching and learning in school including books and role play costumes.
- Mrs Heath (Ruby's mum) for volunteering to run a refreshment stall at our forthcoming Sports Day on 4th July.
- Mrs Griffin (EYFS TA) for the generous donation of the 'Wendy House', which has been reconstructed as 'The Shed' by Mr Cador and Mr Eaton in the EYFS outdoor area.
- Mrs Clarke (Iona's mum) for running our Gardening Club and encouraging our youngsters to be green fingered.
- Mrs Falding (Charlie and Laura's gran) for her donation of the book 'You wouldn't want to live without bees!'
- Mrs Midwinter (Charlie and Laura's mum) for helping with the 'Don't bin it tin it' collections. Do please keep sending them in — two full bins filled so far!
- Mr and Mrs Jones (Charlotte's grandparents) for regularly helping in Base 4
- Mrs Higham (a member of the community) for donating some non-fiction books for the library.
- All the staff at Wrenbury school for going the extra mile to make school a lovely, caring place for our pupils to learn.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
This week we have really delved into history. We have investigated a range of sources to help us learn more about Sir Christopher Wren, the children were so engaged and excited about what they were discovering they literally could stay on their seats! Did you know that he lived to be over 90 years old and lived though both the plague and the great fire of London- something that we worked out...
Another fantastic week in Base 4. We've all been working really hard on our learning journey and finally finding out what happened to Ernest Shackleton and his crew.In maths, we've been exploring a range of different strategies to solve 2 and 3 digit x 1 digit multiplication and using our Maths of the Day time to extend our thinking further.In English, we've been expanding our...
Wow, our assembly was started in awesome style this week with Belle, Jessica and Frayer showing their gymnastics and cheerleading skills. The children were awestruck by what you have achieved. This week we celebrated more great achievers, super readers, house point winners and and great attendance. Well done...