B Cador: July 2018
Another lovely Sharing Afternoon took place in school today. Thank you to so many of our parents, carers and grandparents for joining us after school to share with the children their learning.
Enjoy this wonderful sample of the very many fantastic comments we received:
- What a special afternoon! X has clearly been working very hard and very enthusiastically. I am so proud of her and so thankful to Wrenbury Primary for enabling my daughter to start to shine! Y1
- Thank you for another lovely sharing afternoon. YR
- I am thrilled at both children's progress. The change in their handwriting, length of pieces of work, ability to edit is fantastic. They are always so excited and proud of their work and they love how much they can do to impress both me and the teachers. Best decision I made sending them here! Y1 and Y2
- I love coming to the sharing afternoon. I think X is doing fantastic Y1
- X and Y's progress is absolutely amazing. they are proud of their work. I have really enjoyed seeing what they have been doing over the year. Thank you. YR and Y1
- What fantastic work books. It is fantastic to see how much she has improved over the year. Thank you for the opportunity to see the wonderful work you do with our children. They are so happy at Wrenbury and love coming to school to learn. Y1 and Y5
- After looking at X's book I can honestly say how proud I am. How much he has come along with all his work. Y3
- Wow, what a variety of skills they've learnt over the year. The Learning Journeys and also the class RE books are a fantastic way to understand the lessons and progress X has made this year — Thank you Y3
- It is lovely to see X's books showing lots of creativity and wonderful writing. We are really pleased with her progress. Y5
- Fantastic to see X's Journey Books. You are all working so hard. Thank you for everyone's effort. The books are beautiful. Y4
- Wow haven't they been busy! Love looking at their hard work and efforts presented in a beautiful and thoughtful way. X has really enjoyed her learning Y4
- Another fantastic opportunity to share some of the work done by everyone involved in the education of our children! Thank you Wrenbury Primary School! Y3
- I think that X's learning journals are really beautiful and showcase his excellent work Y3
- Lovely books — X talked fondly about them Y6
- Lovely work. X's work has improved greatly over the year with such fantastic support. Thank you Y5
- It was great to see how much work they have covered this year, and how much they enjoy school. YR and Y5
- It was lovely to see X's work and he was very good at explaining everything. Y2
- Lovely to see all the hard work and effort presented in an interesting and beautiful way. X has really enjoyed her learning. Y2
- Always nice to come and hvae a look at X's work Y2
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Yesterday morning, I warmly welcomed Susan Cowley and her daughter Samantha in to school. Mrs Cowley had contacted me a while ago, following the sad news of her son Ian Cowley's death. Ian was a popular and much loved resident in the village of Wrenbury and his passing away in the autumn saddened the community and those who knew and loved him. He lived in and loved Wrenbury very much and...
Well done to all of the children who have worked exceptionally hard to receive an award this week.Our house team winner this week is red team, they have clearly been working hard towards gaining the greatest amount of team points.Base 2 have won the attendance this week with 98%, a very good effort. Let's all aim for 100% attendance after half term.Well done to all of the children at...
Please find attached my end of half term newsletter.Kind regards,Mrs...