B Cador: July 2018
Another lovely Sharing Afternoon took place in school today. Thank you to so many of our parents, carers and grandparents for joining us after school to share with the children their learning.
Enjoy this wonderful sample of the very many fantastic comments we received:
- What a special afternoon! X has clearly been working very hard and very enthusiastically. I am so proud of her and so thankful to Wrenbury Primary for enabling my daughter to start to shine! Y1
- Thank you for another lovely sharing afternoon. YR
- I am thrilled at both children's progress. The change in their handwriting, length of pieces of work, ability to edit is fantastic. They are always so excited and proud of their work and they love how much they can do to impress both me and the teachers. Best decision I made sending them here! Y1 and Y2
- I love coming to the sharing afternoon. I think X is doing fantastic Y1
- X and Y's progress is absolutely amazing. they are proud of their work. I have really enjoyed seeing what they have been doing over the year. Thank you. YR and Y1
- What fantastic work books. It is fantastic to see how much she has improved over the year. Thank you for the opportunity to see the wonderful work you do with our children. They are so happy at Wrenbury and love coming to school to learn. Y1 and Y5
- After looking at X's book I can honestly say how proud I am. How much he has come along with all his work. Y3
- Wow, what a variety of skills they've learnt over the year. The Learning Journeys and also the class RE books are a fantastic way to understand the lessons and progress X has made this year — Thank you Y3
- It is lovely to see X's books showing lots of creativity and wonderful writing. We are really pleased with her progress. Y5
- Fantastic to see X's Journey Books. You are all working so hard. Thank you for everyone's effort. The books are beautiful. Y4
- Wow haven't they been busy! Love looking at their hard work and efforts presented in a beautiful and thoughtful way. X has really enjoyed her learning Y4
- Another fantastic opportunity to share some of the work done by everyone involved in the education of our children! Thank you Wrenbury Primary School! Y3
- I think that X's learning journals are really beautiful and showcase his excellent work Y3
- Lovely books — X talked fondly about them Y6
- Lovely work. X's work has improved greatly over the year with such fantastic support. Thank you Y5
- It was great to see how much work they have covered this year, and how much they enjoy school. YR and Y5
- It was lovely to see X's work and he was very good at explaining everything. Y2
- Lovely to see all the hard work and effort presented in an interesting and beautiful way. X has really enjoyed her learning. Y2
- Always nice to come and hvae a look at X's work Y2
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Our EYFS children were all very busy yesterday spring cleaning, planting and playing.Thank you to Esme, Tori-Ann, Zac and Henry who helped Mrs Cador to plant up the new planters on the KS2 playground and the EYFS planters with violas and marigolds ready for some summer colour. Thank you to FOWS for providing the new planters. They make a positive difference to the school's...
The children in Base 4 have been getting creative and engaging their inner designers this first week back.We've been designing moving bridges, like the cantilever lift bridge in the village. We looked at different designs of moving bridge from around the world. We then designed and built our own designs. It was great to see the different designs the children came up with, including lift...
What a fantastic start to the term the Y3's have made! As part of their Africa — Ancient Egypt focus for the summer, we briefly looked at and discussed Tutankhamun's death mask before moving on to explore the ceramic masks of a contemporary artist, Kimmy Cantrell.We had a great few days of investigating his ideas, designing and creating our own in his style. We're really proud of...