B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
A huge congratulations to blue team who won he most house points this week. Fantastic work as well to all our achieve, star learner and reading award winners.Finally, well done to Base 5 for winning this week's attendance golden ticket with 99.3%Have a fantastic half term. Don't forget your reading challenge, rest and enjoy...
Wrenbury's new KS2 school council met for the first time at lunchtime today to start work on their plans for the rest of the year.Our reps from Base 3, 4 and 5 discussed their role, how they will listen to their classmates and discuss what they would like to improve the school and how they will work together in meetings.The council decided they would elect a chairperson who would make...
We had a great week celebrating history throughout school last week. Every class used their historical skills to research and learn all about significant people that have made a significant difference to us. The children then presented their learning to the rest of the school at the end of the...