B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Christmas at Wrenbury has well and truly started:We've sung for Aston WI; at the Wingate Centre's Christmas Winter Wonderland and to our friends at Wrenbury Nursing Home;We've hosted a Christmas Fair with the generous support and organisation of FOWS and raised over £1000 for school;Children in Y2 have enjoyed a visit to Broomhall Chapel to meet the Nativity...
Well done to all of our achieve, star learner and reading award winners this week. Also congratulations to those children who collected their prizes from the Christmas fair.Very well done to Eva too who shared her piano certificate with the school in assembly. Finally, a huge well done again to Base 1 for winning the attendance award this...
What a great way to end our week! This afternoon Base 4 have been super teachers, teaching Base 3 all about forces and magnets. The children found out about the north and south poles of a magnet, exploring which poles attract and which repel. We looked at contact and non contact forces using iron filings and a magnet. We used magnets to investigate which objects were magnetic and non -magnetic...
St Margaret's Church