B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
A REMINDERFOWS look forward to hosting their 'Welcome back to school' event THIS Friday — 28th September — between 3.30-5pm. Do come along — games, activities, refreshments including BBQ and homemade cakes. All monies raised to support the children.Offers of help are gratefully...
PCs Sharon and Nicky came into school yesterday to informally meet and greet our parent community and to be on-hand to receive any local concerns. They both offer great school and community...
What an exciting week we had last week! It all started with a crash landing in our classroom and some yellow footprints leading away from the mess of mashed up spaceship and moon rocks! We found a book in all the mess and worked out that it must have been Beegu who landed in our classroom. Beegu is a very friendly alien and she was looking for some small earth creatures to be friends with, we...