B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
I hope you enjoyed the warm sunshine that crept through during the day.From Rachel, Reuben's mum...Hi, hope your ok. We've had quite a good few weeks. Reuben's doing well with his times tables, he's a lot more fluent with them. I got him some activity books age 6-8 and he's doing quite well , we've also done loads of baking, painting and jigsaws (jigsaws seem to be his...
The children wrote some letters to our friends at Wrenbury Nursing Home and received the following lovely letter back:Dear Mrs Cador and all the wonderful children of Wrenbury Primary School.We hope you are well in these difficult times, we here at the home are well and coping. On behalf of all the residents we would like to say a very BIG thank you for the wonderful letters you have sent to...
After a hard week rocking out on TTRs, the final scores are in for our 4 Battle of the Bands competitions.It's 3 to the boys and 1 to the girls, as the boys in Base 2, 3 and 4 walked away with the prizes. However, the girls battled to victory in Base 5, winning by over 4000 points.Leaderboards are on the right. Can you find your name?Honorable mentions to the following rockstars who...