B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
The Rotary Club of Nantwich is looking for laptops and tabletsDo you have a laptop or tablet that you no longer need? One of our local computer shops, The Laptop Shop, has kindly agreed to renovate, upgrade and securely wipe (if necessary) for school use. They will then be donated to local schools for children who have no or limited ability to access to home internet learning. If the computer...
I'm closing what has been a very challenging week for all (parents and staff) with a very heartfelt thank you.I start by saying thank you to the wonderful team at Wrenbury. They came into school on Tuesday, following the short notice, government announcement on Monday night, with the incredible 'we can do this' attitude that they have always brought to the team, determined to do...
Little Wrens spent the morning playing in the snow. We had snow ball fights, made snow angels, looked at bird footprints in the snow and even made our very own 'Olaf' the...