B Cador: July 2017
Our Y6 children have been reflecting on their science teaching and learning this year.
This is what they said they enjoyed:
- Designing and making periscopes — with cross curricular links to art, maths, history, DT and literacy — light
- Shadow puppets — light
- Making an alarmed box — electricity
- Heart dissection / making blood smoothies — heart and circulatory system
- Eggsperiments — osmosis — heart and circulatory system
- Skittles diffusion — heart and circulatory system
This is what they said about why they enjoyed their science
A huge thank you to Mrs Clarke for organising and delivering science of such high interest and quality.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
The holiday clubs have been well attended again this half term. Please follow the link below to see photos of the children enjoying their visit to imagination Lane.Click here to link to https://www.facebook.com/Sportscapeltd/.11(https://www.facebook...
I would like to share something that happened yesterday in school...something that went beyond 'We all matter' in my eyes.It was Alesha's birthday. She arrived in school with a big, birthday badge pinned to her uniform sweatshirt and with a birthday balloon. I assumed it was Alesha's balloon. It wasn't. Alesha had brought in the birthday balloon to give William, in her...
Congratulations Base 3 — you've got your Golden Ticket for 'Best Base Attendance' this week!Enjoy the half term holiday everyone: rest up, recharge and get ready for the half term ahead!Mrs...