We at Wrenbury Primary School believe our school is a special place, where our staff, governors, parents and children can work closely together to inspire each other and aspire for all to have high expectations, the desire to succeed and the opportunity to achieve their full potential. We strive for our school to be a place where everyone has a sense of self, a sense of place and a sense of belonging both within our rural community and the wider world; where everyone in our school family is valued for their uniqueness and individuality because 'we all matter'.
- To provide a welcoming, happy and safe place to be; where everyone is valued, respected and can thrive.
- To develop the emotional, physical, spiritual and social well-being of all within our school.
- To provide a rich, balanced and relevant curriculum to inspire life-long learning.
- To build confidence, independence, resilience and success through a child-centred, holistic and creative curriculum.
- To offer a broad range of experiences and opportunities to raise aspirations.
- To prepare our children to take their place in society with confidence, responsibility, awareness and understanding of our diverse and changing world.
- To celebrate achievement and the reaching of full potential in all areas of development.
- To have open, honest, trusting and positive relationships between home and school.
- To have a school at the heart of its community and for the community to be proud of its school.
Our school motto:
Inspire, Aspire, Achieve.
At Wrenbury Primary School...
we all matter
Written by staff, parents, governors October 2015