B Cador: June 2017
A number of THANK YOUs are needed!
We would like to thank:
- 'Fun In a Field for a Fiver' event organisers where 1/4 of the profits will come to school. Do please support the event on Saturday. The children have the first slot at 2pm!
- Mr Whalley (one of our governors) for fundraising for Sports competition kits for our school teams at the forthcoming Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon. Please support by donating to his 'Just giving' page or send in a donation to school.
- Staff and FOWS for organising Film Night next Thursday after school. More information shortly.
- Mrs Goodwin (Olivia's mum), Mrs Waters (Xander's mum) and Mrs May (Harry's mum) for recent donations to support the teaching and learning in school including books and role play costumes.
- Mrs Heath (Ruby's mum) for volunteering to run a refreshment stall at our forthcoming Sports Day on 4th July.
- Mrs Griffin (EYFS TA) for the generous donation of the 'Wendy House', which has been reconstructed as 'The Shed' by Mr Cador and Mr Eaton in the EYFS outdoor area.
- Mrs Clarke (Iona's mum) for running our Gardening Club and encouraging our youngsters to be green fingered.
- Mrs Falding (Charlie and Laura's gran) for her donation of the book 'You wouldn't want to live without bees!'
- Mrs Midwinter (Charlie and Laura's mum) for helping with the 'Don't bin it tin it' collections. Do please keep sending them in — two full bins filled so far!
- Mr and Mrs Jones (Charlotte's grandparents) for regularly helping in Base 4
- Mrs Higham (a member of the community) for donating some non-fiction books for the library.
- All the staff at Wrenbury school for going the extra mile to make school a lovely, caring place for our pupils to learn.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Enjoy the photos! Colin, our caretaker, deserved a well-earned 'cuppa' after not only ensuring the school was warm but that the entrances to school were clear in readiness for another busy day in...
Base 1 and 2 had their dress rehearsal today in readiness for their Nativity . This year it is called 'Tea-towels and Tinsel'.Bases 3 and 4 sat in to watch and it was lovely to welcome the pre-school children, too, as part of their extended transition. Before the Nativity started, the pre-schoolers shared their rendition of When Santa fell down the chimney. It was lovely, with...
Having spent time watching the children enjoy playing in our wonderful winter wonderland at Wrenbury at playtime, I received, in the post, a lovely surprise.It was a parcel of four books: The Roaring Rainbow; Shadow on the Run; Alligator Snaps (Poems for children) and The Sleeping Force. Included in the parcel was a handwritten message from the books' author, Dennis Carter. It...
St Margaret's Church