B Cador: June 2017
A number of THANK YOUs are needed!
We would like to thank:
- 'Fun In a Field for a Fiver' event organisers where 1/4 of the profits will come to school. Do please support the event on Saturday. The children have the first slot at 2pm!
- Mr Whalley (one of our governors) for fundraising for Sports competition kits for our school teams at the forthcoming Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon. Please support by donating to his 'Just giving' page or send in a donation to school.
- Staff and FOWS for organising Film Night next Thursday after school. More information shortly.
- Mrs Goodwin (Olivia's mum), Mrs Waters (Xander's mum) and Mrs May (Harry's mum) for recent donations to support the teaching and learning in school including books and role play costumes.
- Mrs Heath (Ruby's mum) for volunteering to run a refreshment stall at our forthcoming Sports Day on 4th July.
- Mrs Griffin (EYFS TA) for the generous donation of the 'Wendy House', which has been reconstructed as 'The Shed' by Mr Cador and Mr Eaton in the EYFS outdoor area.
- Mrs Clarke (Iona's mum) for running our Gardening Club and encouraging our youngsters to be green fingered.
- Mrs Falding (Charlie and Laura's gran) for her donation of the book 'You wouldn't want to live without bees!'
- Mrs Midwinter (Charlie and Laura's mum) for helping with the 'Don't bin it tin it' collections. Do please keep sending them in — two full bins filled so far!
- Mr and Mrs Jones (Charlotte's grandparents) for regularly helping in Base 4
- Mrs Higham (a member of the community) for donating some non-fiction books for the library.
- All the staff at Wrenbury school for going the extra mile to make school a lovely, caring place for our pupils to learn.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Another wonderful week in Base 3.Refugee Week! We began our week with our assembly about Refugee Week. Having listened to the story "My Name is not Refugee" we took one page of it which introduced us to the idea of what it would be like to live in a place with no running water and where there was no-one to collect the rubbish — in fact if you could live somewhere like that. The...
Well Done Wrenbury!It was lovely to see so many of you there today on such a lovely sunny afternoon.The afternoon started with the boys playing a fabulous rendition of Wonderwall by Oasis; so brave to perform in front of a large audience — we were all very proud of you.Following that impressive performance the wonderful children of Wrenbury School sang their four songs. They performed with...
This week's Golden Ticket has to be shared between Bases 1 and 2, who both have a magnificent 100%! Wow!Base 3 came second with 97.6% and Base 4 came third with 95.6%. Let's keep aiming high!Well done to all of the children who achieved an Achieve award this week, some excellent learning has gone on this...
Cumberland Running Track - Crewe