B Cador: June 2017
A number of THANK YOUs are needed!
We would like to thank:
- 'Fun In a Field for a Fiver' event organisers where 1/4 of the profits will come to school. Do please support the event on Saturday. The children have the first slot at 2pm!
- Mr Whalley (one of our governors) for fundraising for Sports competition kits for our school teams at the forthcoming Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon. Please support by donating to his 'Just giving' page or send in a donation to school.
- Staff and FOWS for organising Film Night next Thursday after school. More information shortly.
- Mrs Goodwin (Olivia's mum), Mrs Waters (Xander's mum) and Mrs May (Harry's mum) for recent donations to support the teaching and learning in school including books and role play costumes.
- Mrs Heath (Ruby's mum) for volunteering to run a refreshment stall at our forthcoming Sports Day on 4th July.
- Mrs Griffin (EYFS TA) for the generous donation of the 'Wendy House', which has been reconstructed as 'The Shed' by Mr Cador and Mr Eaton in the EYFS outdoor area.
- Mrs Clarke (Iona's mum) for running our Gardening Club and encouraging our youngsters to be green fingered.
- Mrs Falding (Charlie and Laura's gran) for her donation of the book 'You wouldn't want to live without bees!'
- Mrs Midwinter (Charlie and Laura's mum) for helping with the 'Don't bin it tin it' collections. Do please keep sending them in — two full bins filled so far!
- Mr and Mrs Jones (Charlotte's grandparents) for regularly helping in Base 4
- Mrs Higham (a member of the community) for donating some non-fiction books for the library.
- All the staff at Wrenbury school for going the extra mile to make school a lovely, caring place for our pupils to learn.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
Over the past few weeks year 6 have been working along side Mr Ellis to plan, prepare and deliver lessons of their own. The children chose a range of sports including tennis, football, gymnastics, dodgeball and dance. For each session the children were responsible for collecting the necessary equipment, setting up and also tidying up afterwards. Two groups had an extra challenge when delivering...
What a lovely first day of the week we have had in Base 3 putting our measuring skills to the test to create some lovely cupcakes! Last week we worked on mass, length and volume, measuring a wide range of objects and actions. So this week we were in groups of four to make some cupcakes ensuring we weighed out each ingredient very carefully. We read the instructions and found what was missing...
Plesae do drop in for our last Coffee Stop of this academic year. We will be hosting the Community Coffee Stop on Tuesday in school from 9am-10am. PCSO Sharon Jones will be attending. If you need any advice or want to share concerns she's happy to listen and help. The Children's Centre mobile will be on site for the session. They will be able to tell you what is on offere through...