B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
We had our first beginners football club tonight- everyone was fantastic! We focused on ball control and passing and finished up with a little game. I'm really looking forward to seeing what we can do next...
The re-schedueled Quad kids event was a great success. On Monday 18th June our team from Wrenbury, looking extremely smart in the team kit, headed over the Malbank playing fileds to take part in the Quad kids competition.The children from year 3, 4, 5 and 6 had to particpte in 4 events which were, javelin, standing long jump, sprint and a long distance run. All the children participated very...
We're looking forward to next weekend's Wrenbury village event: Fun In A Field For A Fiver. The event, held in the field next to The Cotton Arms, will start at 2pm. The school's performance slot is at 3pm this year and we look forward to sharing with you some fantastic singing and guitarists.Do come along and enjoy this popular, and growing, Wrenbury event, where the funds raised...
Field next to The Cotton Arms, Wrenbury
Cumberland Running Track - Crewe