B Cador: October 2017
Thank you to staff for leading the Reading Workshop on Monday.
The event and its content were well received by those who attended.
All completed an evaluation and were unanimous that they strongly agreed or agreed in their responses to the following statements:
- The aims of the workshop were achieved.
- The presentation was well organised.
- The content of the workshop was relevant.
- The presentation was informative and useful.
- The quality of the learning materials and resources was good.
- What I have learned will support me in helping my child with their reading
- The venue and set up for the presentation was appropriate.
Here is a flavour of the additional comments given:
- This workshop was brilliant. I have so much more to bring to the table when reading with my children. Thank you.
- I found this very informative and helpful. I am lucky because both M and L love reading but knowing how I can encourage them further is fantastic.
- Very, very useful. Lots of little things I can do at home to help the children on a daily basis.
- It's great to get more information about how the children are taught.
- Thank you for putting on this workshop. It is really great to see what the children are working on and how much they can benefit from reading regularly. Very useful!
Parents appreciated being able to bring the children, which alleviated childcare difficulties for some and enabled them to attend.
Our next workshop is a maths workshop on Monday 20 November at 6pm. Do come along.
popular recent articlesAlso in the news
HOLIDAY CLUBSFollowing the successful Lottery 'Awards for all' grant application and 'On Your Marks', we are able to offer school holiday clubs across the school year. Each club offers 24 pupils at Wrenbury a free place. We are delighted that the take up has been so positive for the October half term. 38 children / 40% are taking up the opportunity to participate.Monday -...
Congratulations to Max who completed a course at Chester Zoo last weekend to become a Junior Zoo Ranger.Max has a keen interest in wildlife and the environment and often shares his knowledge with us in school. He was even kind enough to bring in his stick insects for a while to add to our Science display.Well done...
Do drop in at the Coffee Stop tomorrow at 9am.We look forward to seeing...